Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dr. D is Coming to Town

The proverbial light at the end of tunnel is finally coming into view. My family and I are moving back to Arizona. I will be joining a private practice as an Obstetrician/ Gynecologist, and Randy will be looking into starting a career in the culinary industry. Right now, I am trying to continue to  learn as much as I can during this last 6 months of residency training, and study for my board exams. A lot is going on all at once, but I am thankful to God for getting me through this and bringing me to this point. I am also excited to finally be moving back to Arizona. My family is eager to have me back home and I am looking forward to my children being able to grow up with their cousins and get to know the rest of the family.

God is Good!

3 comments:

Amy said...

COngRatS!!!! That is so thrilling that you found a job & get to move back! I hope all goes well with the remainder of your time east of the Mississippi! :)

Cassandra said...

YAY!!!! Maybe I'll actually get to see you again!

Randy and Dionne Sillik said...

You better Cassandra!!