Sunday, October 11, 2009

My week off- part 1

Tomorrow I go back to work after a much needed week off. With the third part of my board exams coming up, I did some studying, Randy and I did some home decorating and baby preparation. Most of all, I did a lot of sleeping and/or just being horizontal in bed. Needless to say, my ankles look great lol Being admittedly lazy (and I do appologize for not updating the blog on a more regular basis), I figure I will just put up a sample of pics and videos from my doings this past week.




One of our attendings hosted a party last Sunday. It was a Jewish tradition called the Sukkat
The pretty lady in the middle is one of my co-interns, Aroti.
I know, my face has gotten considerably wider with this pregnancy. ugh




About to leave for the Chestnut Hill Festival last Sunday


I think this was last Saturday. Getting ready to go out and run errands




This is part of one of the acts at the festival that we went to last Sunday. There were live bands and lots of food. The weather was perfect that day. Sorry for the weird camera angle.

No comments: