Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And so it begins

Tomorrow will greet me bright and early with a full day of orientations. Thursday is more training and certifications and Friday as well. Monday is our orientation specific to OB/Gyn and then July 1st is our first real day as Albert Einstein Doctors. Today was essentially my last day of freedom. I just got home from having dinner with my fellow interns and some of the new 2nd years. I can't believe its happening and I know that the ride will be bumpy and long. At any given moment I could be filled with hope, pride and excitement or utter anxiety and fear. At this moment I feel blessed that I am part of a really nice, funny and fun cohort of people that I will be in the trenches with, and hopeful that I will make it through this year without falling into pieces......... Ask me how I feel on the night of June 30th.

No comments: