Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Update

The last couple of weeks, my tummy has gotten more pronounced. I have not been good at taking pictures though, due to all that has been going on. I believe the picture above was at 13 weeks. I am a bit bigger than that now.
I am 14weeks and 3 days today
I am doing well, happy to be well out of the first trimester and to feel like myself again. Since my 12th week, I have felt the baby moving. It has been so exciting, but mostly it has been comforting, having a physical assurance that all is well. I was surprised at how active my baby already was and that I was getting movements strong enough to feel at such an early stage. The last day or so, my little one has gotten higher up in my abdomen and has changed positions so that I am not able to feel the kicks like before. That did make me a little sad, but I know that I will have many days of movements ahead of me so I cannot complain. Apart from that, still trying to soldify a new OB/Gyn here in PA so that I can get my next appointment on time.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at your little pooch! I love it! I can't believe you're already out of your first trimester! And feeling it move! Sweet! I was 15wks before I felt our Nugget move...and now he's quite the mover and shaker. Now we can see my belly move when he gets going. Such an amazing process! So happy for you D!- Nicky Ottens

Amy said...

Wow, your first trimester went by FAST! Congrats on everything being healthy and happy!

Ella A. said...

you are looking so cute with that teeny little belly. I love it! how are you feeling?? Hopefully past the nausea. I never really ever get rid of mine. Yuck. Looks like it's been a busy month for you both. Congrats on the graduation! What an exciting time in your life!

Cassandra said...

YAY! 'Nuff said.