Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some Spoils of the day :)

Yep, that's me! :)

My White Coat
I had been meaning to do a post months ago, saying goodbye to my shorter, thinner medical student white coat, but never got around to it. Now, I get to wear the thick, sized to fit, personally embroidered long white coat that the doctors get to wear. This is an item that all medical students look forward to receiving when they start residency.


My Pager
We also got some cool goodie bag stuff, including a jump drive, a cute little backpack, etc. Tomorrow I pick up my ID badges. It was a long day, but a great day. I met a lot of residents of various specialties who were all excited and nervous like me. I even got to hang out with some of them tonight when Me and Randy were invited over to one of my co-OB resident's apartment. All in all a good day. Now for a good night's sleep and more training, etc tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ella A. said...

that is very cool. It must be surreal for you to wear that specially embroidered jacket! It would be for me! Though you've definitely earned it.

Cassandra said...

Sweet! I love your pager. It looks so...official! Congrats Dr. D!

Amy said...

Sweet! How cool to have your name like that on your very own awesome Dr jacket. Milestones baby!