Monday, June 29, 2009

Just some pics of me getting ready to go to the Park



as you can see, we painted some of the walls in our living room. (We also did an accent wall of a different color in our bedroom) I was going to do a before and after post, but laziness and busyness squashed that idea.



I am 17 weeks today, and yes, the belly is getting a bit bigger. I have been feeling the baby move a lot more now and loving every moment of it. Sometimes I wonder when he/she is getting any sleep lol. Randy has gotten to feel the baby move under his fingertips and even saw my skin jump up and down this past weekend. It is always nice when I can share with him something that feels like a private exchange just between me and our little one.
Hopefully when I get my ultrasound done within the next few weeks, I will finally be able to answer my family's nagging question of "Is it a boy or a girl" and "When are you going to finally find out the sex?!" :)

6 comments:

Katy said...

So pretty!

Amy said...

wow, you look so great! I love that feeling when you initially feel the baby moving during this time. Looks like you're enjoying life!

Tanya Leigh said...

Dion! It's Tanya (Whetten) from MHS - CONGRATULATIONS on so many levels! I am so thrilled for you!

One question: Did you just graduate from Ross - Dominica Ross?? My husband is in his 3rd year through them! CaRAYzy! email me when you get a chance: tleigh99@hotmail.com

and good luck with your OB residency! Awesome.

Ella A. said...

you look so adorable! Can't wait to find out what you are having as well! and I love the green wall color. green is also my favorite color, I know it is yours as well. :)

Cassandra said...

I love it! And you look so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous :o) how fun that you're starting to feel the baby!!