Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My hectic but wonderful last couple of weeks part One



Some of the Past Mesa High Graduates
We stood in order or graduation: Me, my cousin Charlene, cousin Jerome, my sister Avianne, cousin Casey, cousin Michelle, and last but not least the lady of the day, my sister Rayisa
(missing are one of my sisters(Genisha) and three other cousins)
Me, Avianne, Mom, Rayisa, Roland and Dad
My sister Genisha is missing. She had to get my nieces out of the rain.

If you can't tell by now, we were soaking wet with rain, but happy nonetheless!

The First and the Last


Me, Rayisa, and our favorite aunt Michelle


On Tuesday the 19th, I flew to Arizona to witness my sister Rayisa, the last of the five siblings, graduate from Mesa High School with Honors. That day it rained and it was chilly, but considering that last year's graduation was rained out completely for the first time in probably a millenia, we were all happy that it still went on as planned. I've been able to go to all of my siblings' graduations except for Avianne's (I was out of the country) and it is always a special occasion to me. I look forward to seeing where my three youngest siblings will end up in their
lives. I am very proud of all of my siblings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! What fun pics... you have a beautiful family. I heard it rained pretty good at graduation, glad you had an umbrella!

Amy said...

How fun. I didn't realize you had so many family members go to MHS!