Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My hectic but wonderful last couple of weeks part Two



So I knew Cassandra Daugherty back when she was Cassandra Kraus, with braces, short dark hair and glasses (lol Sorry Cassandra). We met in Junior High, maybe even elementary school, and were inseperable for many years. We were defintely the odd couple but it worked. After maybe 8yrs of losing touch after high school and reconnecting long distance, the stars aligned and we were both in Arizona at the same time and got to see eachother again on Saturday. We met for lunch. It was great. I got to meet her two beautiful little girls and her husband Bryce, who was funny and seemed like a pretty nice guy, so I approve (not that it matters at this point). It is just crazy where life can take people after highschool. It was good to see Cassandra again.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Well, I'm glad you approve! :) And don't be sorry...I really did look that way pretty much the entire time we've known each other! It was so good to see you too! Miss you tons already!