Friday, May 1, 2009

The Hunt is On

Tomorrow morning Randy and I are flying out to Philadelphia. Our mission is to not leave on Tuesday without having signed a lease on an apartment or rental home. Wish us luck. I hope that I will be able to handle all the walking and driving around with my nausea but I am excited. It is fun touring properties and exploring new neighborhoods. We have our list of places and some appointments lined up. We are confident that we will find something that works for us.

Hopefully by the end of this upcoming week or the first part of next week, I will have my next post up on the Women's Corner. It will most likely be about Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).

2 comments:

Ella A. said...

Good luck! The nausea thing is NO fun, hope you feel okay!

Amy said...

Good luck!