Friday, April 10, 2009

I AM DONE!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Today was my last day of medical school! :) I am so very excited and relieved. There are things and people that I will miss and look back on fondly, but right now, all I want to do while I can is sleep in, not look at medically related material (except for when preparing stuff for my women's corner), and breathe, I mean truly breathe. And while other small stretches of free time have been spent with me driving myself and my husband crazy, I know that this time, doing absolutely nothing will be just fine with me!
God has and continues to bless me every single day of my life. I am humbled by what he can do, and excited to see what else he has in store for me and my family. :)

5 comments:

Ella A. said...

Congratulations!! What an amazing accomplishment! The world of doctors will now be a better place because it has you in it. :)

Randy and Dionne Sillik said...

Aww Beth! Thank you. That was very nice of you! :)

Amy said...

Congratulations and Kudos to you Dionne!

I think this is absolutely amazing thing you've done, medical school is a crazy crazy process. What an awesome woman you are to have finished it.



:D
PARTAY!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congrats Dionne :o) You've accomplished something most people only dream of. It must feel amazing.

Cassandra said...

Yay!