Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I missed yesterday and today of my Surgery rotation due to a cold/flu that came on starting Sunday morning. I never get sick, so this sucks. I am going back to work tomorrow though, no matter what. At least now I only have THREE DAYS LEFT of med school. Yay!! :)


I received an email today from the associate program director, with a draft of our schedules. It is exciting but daunting at the same time whenever I am presented with tangible proof that in no time at all, I will be in the next chapter of my professional life. The responsibilities on my shoulder will be great, but I intend on not letting them weigh me down. I pray that God keeps me healthy, happy and strong during my residency training and beyond.

1 comment:

Amy said...

good for you for refusing to let life get you down!