Friday, March 20, 2009

And We're Off!!!!

Today Randy and I, being the cool nerds that we are, went to office max to purchase planners, notepads, a wall calendar and other organizational tools so that we can start actually planning our future tomorrow. Between now and June we have to buy plane tickets to my graduation in NY on June 5th and for me to fly to AZ in May for my youngest sister's highschool graduation. We also have to organize a trip to Philadelphia to find a new place to live. We're making our own graduation notifications (we made our own wedding invitations, menus, programs and place cards, so we've become kind of pros at stuff like that), and soon I will have lots of paper work to keep organized and fill out.

While I have felt physically drained all day, feeling the toll that the excitement of the week has made, I also feel energized by the fact that our path before us is visible again, and we are ready to hit it full force.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

How exciting for the two of you! A new phase of life is about to begin...I pray that God would continue to bless you guys.