Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebration!

Last night, Randy and I, were invited by one of my med school friends to go to Club Crescendo in Chicago, to celebrate our success. Aarti (Pediatrics), Me(Obstetrics & Gynecology), Vanessa (Family Medicine) & Tisha(Internal Medicine)
I looked at these ladies last night and thought of all of the times during school where we were stressed out, overwhelmed and were suffering from a bit of self doubt, and we cheered eachother on. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!
We made it!!
Me and Randy

Me and Tisha.



Jammin to the music. I was not drinking alcohol last night, but it was entertaining to see all of the drunk people stumbling around and looking crazy. Good times lol


2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Looks like fun! You and Randy look good together!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! It looks like you had a great time, sorry I couldn't make it, hopefully I'll get to see you sometime soon! :D Say hi to Randy for me!