Thursday, March 19, 2009

Its Actually Happening

Just a second ago, the program director at Albert Einstein gave me a call. He sounded very excited and told me that they were very happy and excited that they were going to be having me. He said that he knows that I will fit in there and do well there and that I will help the program to be even better just by being who I am. He asked me if I was excited and I answered him truthfully that once I got over the shock, I am comforted by the fact that I will be at a program that is truly excited about me and that wants me for me.

You know what, only a few hrs status post utter disappointment and I am already seeing God's hand at work. I can't believe that this is actually happening; that a determination that sparked in me at 3yrs old has completed its course this yr 2009. I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am, but boy am I ready to get to work!!!
Thank You God

2 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds like a good response you gave---good job for being quick on your feet. I am floored that the program director called you personally, just because I know they don't do that unless they REALLY want that person! Even though it wasn't your #1 pick....it sounds like you're going to have an amazing experience and amazing referrals and amazing connections to catapult you wherever you want to go afterwards. Congrats!

Katy said...

WOW, Congrats! That's huge. Thanks for the kind words about my blog. Glad to see you have one too.