Saturday, March 28, 2009

IT'S HERE!!! :)

I received some awesome emails this week from Laine Strutton, my Women's Corner contributor, that was full of thought provoking information, that helped spurn me on to finish preparing my first post. So, since I already have that done, and I have an interesting topic from her ready to go, plus topics for discussion, I figure I should go ahead and schedule the posts' releases, and put up my button since I go back to 14hr days of Surgery on Monday (for only 2 weeks and then I AM DONE WITH MEDICAL SCHOOL!!! )
So, feel free to button up and check out my new blog!! :)

Thanks again to all my friends and family who supported and encouraged me as I embarked on this project!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am excited to read your Women's Health Issues stuff. I wrote a post over the week that is scheduled to publish this Wednesday you might find interesting, from a women's psych issue at the very least.

Liv said...

Hi Dionne!!

Looking forward to following the story :)