Monday, March 16, 2009

I'VE GOT A JOB!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks and praise is due to God who has seen me through this long and arduous journey! At 11am my time, I found out that not only do I get to be a doctor, but that a spot has been secured for me to become an Obstetrician/Gynecologist. I am so very excited, not just for myself, but for all of my classmates who've plowed through the trenches with me and have stayed the course. Congratulations to all you new generation of Doctors out there!!!

On Thursday, I get to find out if I got my first choice, my last choice, or a program somewhere in between. You can all imagine what I and everyone else would like to have. :)

1 comment:

Ella A. said...

Congratulations!! I love your new blog, I feel smarter just reading it. :) I'm glad to see you've joined in the trend so that I can keep up with you and your life. :) You'll have to keep us updated on how the new job goes!